Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 515 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
I said within the next 48 hours. :rolleyes: :D

Peter
So really what he's saying is it COULD be 6 hours from now, since he says WITHIN 48 hours!!! We must stay awake and vigilantly refresh the thread for a post! :eek: :lol:

Edit: P.S. - Then again...he could also mean we won't find out for another 47 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds......

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Hi Guys, I now have more final info on the TSR 70 turbo system, the APS turbo system will include the following high quality components, and at a very attractive price. :)

1) A water cooled dual ball bearing turbocharger with a Ni Resist gasoline .82A/R twin scroll turbine housing with 3.5 inch V band connection, anti surge .70 A/R compressor housing (not a lower grade diesel spec twin scroll turbo housing).

2) An APS twin scroll 321 stainless up pipe with twin 321 SS flex couplings, direct mount provision for a 44 mm Tial waste gate.

3) APS down 304 stainless 3.5 '' down pipe, connects to all APS 3'' and 3.5 '' TBE systems.

4) A 44 mm Tial wastegate.

5) An APS 304 stainless steel wastegate dump pipe

6) All braided teflon oil and water fluid lines required for installation.

7) A 286 turbine stainless steel mounting hardware

8) Reinforced 4 ply nomex custom silicone compressor discharge hose - connects to the APS DR 525 and DR 725 series frount mount intercooler system.

Last but not least, all of the above will be available for the incredible price of $2995 until Jan 07, there after the price will be re evaluated for the 07 business year.

There you go guys, a very comprehensive twin scroll turbo system built from the highest grade materials possible, that should keep you all happy for a while.:tup: :D

Peter

W

·
0 Posts
Wow.
That is one great turbo.
When will the numbers come out?
like Hp and torqe?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Outstanding, Peter! :tup::tup: I doubt many people thought it would come it at such a reasonable price. For those of us who already have the header it's even better. :evilbanan

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
knucklesplitter said:
Outstanding, Peter! :tup::tup: I doubt many people thought it would come it at such a reasonable price. For those of us who already have the header it's even better. :evilbanan
We have given this TSR product range and packaging some considerable thought over the last 2 years or so, that's right we've been testing twin scroll turbos on the STI for the last 30 months.:)

I believe the APS TSR 70 system offers wonderful value and performance given the high quality of the components - even includes a true Ni Resist turbo housing.:tup: :tup: :tup: :D

For those in the know (Ni Resist, high Nickel content) it's the only material spec turbo housing you'd use on a high performance gasoline engine though many in the performance aftermarket use a cheaper diesel spec twin scroll housing which are around $200 cheaper than a true Ni Resist twin scroll turbo housing. :beer:

Peter

81 - 100 of 515 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.