IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 515 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys, It's been a long time in development though I can now say that APS is close to releasing the first rotated mount true twin scroll (split pulse) dual ball bearing turbo system to suit the STI.:)

The APS twin scroll turbo system is complete with a 70 lb per minute twin scroll turbocharger, a 321 stainless steel twin scroll up pipe with provision for a 44 mm external wastegate, 304 stainless steel down pipe, all connection hoses required to fit the DR 527/725 FMIC, all fluid lines to connect up the oil supply and water cooling, all of the hardware required for the installation.:tup:

The twin scroll turbo system is the perfect partner for the APS twin scroll headers, if you already have the APS twin scroll headers then you just need to organize the twin scroll turbo system and the APS cold air intake designed for the twin scroll turbo system.

I will post the first pics of the APS twin scroll turbo system and more info and pics in the near future, enjoy! :D

Peter

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Def nice!! Yah what are the expected power outputs for this sucker??? Very interesting.....dyno numbers please from a stock STi to this setup!!

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
Should I hold off on the FP red upgrade? This does look good so far, but numbers tell the truth.

·
Registered
182 Posts
numbers!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Oh man quit taunting us with such beatiful pieces of horsepower making goodness...70 pound per minute compressor sounds like it has some very nice potential. Any available boost maps for this turbo, and ideas on spool time? Either way it looks like a very nice setup and I can't wait to see more information as it becomes available.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Very nice looking setup, can't wait to see some numbers and some pricing for the kit. Almost makes me wish i didn't buy my 30R kit.

1 - 20 of 515 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.