IW STi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I finished installing my APS turbo inlet. In the process we managed to break a small hose barb on something. It is a small black device located on the opposite side of the intake manifold as the throttle body and is tucked under the manifold a little to the left of the middle. The actual piece that broke is a hose barb (that connects to some black vacuum line) on the black device that is not very large and has a gold bracket around it that mounts it to the manifold via a hex head bolt. The black device has two hose barbs and a place for a connector. If anybody knows what this is please let me know as I need to order a new one. I managed to glue it back together so that I could get the car running and it runs fine I just want to get a new one in there asap.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll take a pic. It was late and I was tired. Sorry about the description but I was trying hard. Oh well.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a pic now if someone could help me out and give me an email address to send the pic to. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,266 Posts
Holy shi*. Same thing happened to me!!.Did it happeen when you were playing with that steering pump fastener thats hard to get to? i Know exactly what ur talking about. i repired mine my self how ever. Just drilled where the barb broke off and interted the broken barb with a little epoxy. Worked like a charm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts