Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
READ THIS BEFORE CONTACTING ME:

Most parts will fit 2004 and 2005 STI. I prefer local, but if I do not find buyers and it comes down to it; I will ship at your expence. Prices below are for pick up. I will not rip you off on shipping/handeling if I do ship, you basically what I pay. All parts have under 5,000 miles on them. I will not trade for anything. These came off of my 2005 STI. Located in Des Plaines, IL: 60018. DO NOT contact me if you don't have money. PICTURES WILL BE UP ON TUESDAY: 10/09/06. Some of these parts will be ready to be sold on Monday; 10/8/06. Some are off now. Thank you, Sam (847) 376-0041, please leave a message, I have a busy lifestyle, but I assure you I will return your call within 24 hrs.

- APS 3.5 TBE : about 5kmiles. I have polished at random times the axil back section of the exhaust because that's what you can see while driving. The - rest you may need to clean, minor scratches, nothing major. GREAT EXHAUST SYSTEM! $850

- Whiteline Group 4 coiliver kit : Do not have original box anymore. This setup is the best suspension I've ever had! I'm sure you guys know about this setup already. $1,400

- AccessPort : 2005 only, $490.

- Utec : 2005 and 2004. Comes with map selector switch to rapidly switch maps. $475

- Tein H tech springs only: Used for nearly 500 miles, $100

- HKS SS BOV ststem: $165

- APS CAI (cold air intake) : $145

- Kenwood DDX7015 and DV4100: This is a flush mount touch screen navigation/cd/dvd player/am fm tuner, etc... $990

- STI Pink Strut bars : upper front and upper rear. both for $95.

Sam
847-376-0041

·
All Day Everyday
1,665 Posts
Interested in the APS CAI...how long has it been on your car and the condition? Is this the 65mm version?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh my god! thank you for all of the e-mails/calls everyone.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
how mcuh would you want for just the nav unit alone

·
Registered
947 Posts
scubadiver424 said:
how mcuh would you want for just the nav unit alone
I call dibs, she's local and probably lives only 25 mins from me tops....

I already have the Kenwood DDX7017 so i really want the navi unit....

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Foo_Blyat said:
I call dibs, she's local and probably lives only 25 mins from me tops....

I already have the Kenwood DDX7017 so i really want the navi unit....

Yea, I think I posted first chief.

·
Registered
947 Posts
RacerXS said:
Yea, I think I posted first chief.
yea, but to quote her.... "I prefer local", sorry bud...

other then that, sam, i called and left a voicemail but have yet to hear back from you.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Foo_Blyat said:
yea, but to quote her.... "I prefer local", sorry bud...

other then that, sam, i called and left a voicemail but have yet to hear back from you.
Highest bidder maybe?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.