IW STi Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am wondering if any body has installed a Apexi safc 2 yet on their STI? If not does any one know if it will work on our car?
Thanks,I need fuel tuning and $350 sounds better than $1000 for
the greddy e-manage sys.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I know this won't help as far as answering your question, but the Greddy E-Manage system can be purchased with all the OPTIONAL harnesses for under $600 dollars from many retailers(ie-->Gruppe-S.com)...waaaay below that $1000 price figure. There's a reason why the Greddy E-Manage costs a bit more than the Apex Safc, mainly because there are more tuning features that come with the E-Manage. PM Guru([email protected])...he's using the E-manage on his STi and is already selling them as part of his current stage packages available for the STi right now.

-STiLL

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your input i greatly app. it. I am going to keep monintering this thread and see if anyone finds out enything else.

·
Registered
126 Posts
i really liked the s-afc on my civic, it was a great product, but i agree STiWill, the e-manage has more tuning capabilities/functions. its up to you. both are GREAT. personally, i'm getting an apexi a-vcr for my STi. just a suggestion. anyone in Northern Va need help with installs, let me know.

Kyle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts