IW STi Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have beem looking for 2 days and have not gotten a price under $645 for the 2005 STI Accessport Stage 2. Anyone know of a better price.. "NEW ONLY PLZ"

thanks - Dan

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
I beleive Cobb has the price set and does not allow it to range for brand new. People have tried arranging group buys for lower prices, and it was not allowed. The only thing you can look to save on is shipping if you want a brand new accessport.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
JJ18Sniper said:
I beleive Cobb has the price set and does not allow it to range for brand new. People have tried arranging group buys for lower prices, and it was not allowed. The only thing you can look to save on is shipping if you want a brand new accessport.
:yeahthat:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Yep Cobb controls the pricing. They do it to protect their dealers but its a great deal for 645!

JJ18Sniper said:

·
Banned
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
05_GD7 said:
why would you be afraid of used? They are just as good used as they are new.
I wish it wasn't true, but I am worried about getting scammed, not so much the quality of a new vs used product. With no way of knowing until after the fact I could really only feel good about used if it was a pick up or delivery.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Ive seen them pop up on ebay every once in awhile, but again not sure if its a scam or not. I would rather just have the peace of mind of ordering from a reputable company.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
The only way to get an AP for less than $645 is to get a used one. Check the classifieds. You will find one in a good condition.

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
If your skeptical of paying the full amount just look at how they retain value... they still sell only ~100 less used then new.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Just buy from a reputable member with good sales feedback. I have made numerous purchases on this forum and NASIOC and didn't have a single problem so far. Don't be afraid :)

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
USA 79S said:
thanks all, I found a used local one so I can ease my mind during the process :tup:

Good to hear, enjoy the stages!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts