IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i long to see an sti in action....i sat in one at port subaru, only to find out that those **** heads wanted 6000 over msrp which was when i turned around, grabbed my dad, and walked out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hispanics i didnt even notice u were from the island
where are u?
im in good ole nassau county near mineola
there are too many of those damned porsche, mercedes, and bmw drivers at my school... :\ rich area over near old westbury ....
i wish i could bring in an STi in my junior year and just race around the school grounds hehe

·
Registered
391 Posts
LOL You funny I live In Central Islip and work in the city. Nice cummute in the STI. I bought mine from Riverhead Bay Motors at MSRP. Browns Subaru want over MSRP. I think they still have about 5 STIs in stock!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
riverhead bay has 5 or browns does? because i know port sold out even though they were asking 5k over msrp....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
riverhead bay has 5 or browns does? because i know port sold out even though they were asking 5k over msrp....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Both dealers are ripoffs ... I found ONE dealer on LI willing to negotiate on the price .... $29,700 for a brand new STI!

·
Registered
391 Posts
nice you got them to go under. Did you buy it michaela? Oh Browns Subaru has about 5 STIs two black one blue and the others I dont know. Browns subaru are horrible they would not go to MSRP. There last offer before they refunded my deposit was "How much do you want to pay over MSRP?" I said not one penny. The refunded my $500. Riverhead bay since april 03' had my deposit and always honored MSRP.

·
Registered
15 Posts
final words

I havent purchased anything yet. However now that I just found out my wife is pregnant I will need to trade in the Honda S2000 for more of a family vehicle. I am still in libo as to which car to buy ... EVO or STI.

If only I could drive them back to back it would help make my decision.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Please, Recommendations On Speakers and HU

The reason i did not even consider the evo was mitsubishi unrealiablity. I am more than satisfied with my STI

·
Registered
15 Posts
Re: STi vs 350Z

Honestly I am leaning toward the EVO because it really is several thousand dollars less than the STI, the EVO's back seat is alot larger, and I think the EVO's recaros kick ass. I really do like the larger engine and power the STI has to offer though.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have to correct Hispanics post above, the correct URL is www.sqc-ny.com. there you will be able to see pics of the metric meet, as well as check out our forums, we have events all over Queens/LI all the time!! next scheduled meet is the 11th at the LI dragway. There are also smaller weekly meets that happen all over, one in LI every wednesday.

·
Registered
163 Posts
yea, never dragged my car so I figure why not!! I'll be there. Also, took a great drive out on some twisty roads in the huntington area last night. very cool, The car handled like a dream.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have a wedding to goto in DC. I am driving down so it should be fun. Sorry I won't be able to make it. Where and at what time are the meets on long island on wednesdays?

·
Registered
284 Posts
for those doing the wednesday meets, you can count on having another STi in. just found out about this this week. see you guys soon. BTW, please let me know when/where is the next one.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts