IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna see some pics of aftermarket wheels on the sti, because i do like the bbs, but im going aftermarket soo i would like to see some pics

thanks all

·
Registered
2,823 Posts

Rota SDR's

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
heh, you tell me....

I ordered the bronze, but they sure don't look it do they?? I guess they are a grey/gunmetal. whatever they are I like them :D

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Xman said:
heh, you tell me....

I ordered the bronze, but they sure don't look it do they?? I guess they are a grey/gunmetal. whatever they are I like them :D
They do look nice. I think they look kind of bronzish I guess. Hmmm, I need to make up my mind. Since it doesn't look like I will be able to get the gold Tarmac IIs for my winter tires I am going to go with something different. Not sure if I sould go with the grey or bronze SDRs. Every pic I see they look different.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
stiperformance said:
Those look awesome on silver!
Thanks, I like them a lot. The finish and build quality look good from what I can tell. I like them so much actually that I might have my stock BBS done in bronze too : )

-st

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
MKIVSupra said:
Xman said:
heh, you tell me....

They do look nice. I think they look kind of bronzish I guess. Hmmm, I need to make up my mind. Since it doesn't look like I will be able to get the gold Tarmac IIs for my winter tires I am going to go with something different. Not sure if I sould go with the grey or bronze SDRs. Every pic I see they look different.
It was sort of shady the day I took those pics. Here is another shot if that helps.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
If I had a silver STi I would definitely go bronze but I am still up in the air on WRB. I like it in just about every pic I see them in but why in the pic of just the wheel on subydude's site do they look SO bronze?

Xman, you have any other pics in different lighting?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Need a new fender

MKIVSupra said:
If I had a silver STi I would definitely go bronze but I am still up in the air on WRB. I like it in just about every pic I see them in but why in the pic of just the wheel on subydude's site do they look SO bronze?

Xman, you have any other pics in different lighting?
Not really, just from that one day and it wasn't all that bright out. They are very bronze in direct sunlight. Of course, how often do your wheels see direct sunlight. Not that much, at least in PITTSburgh : )

-st

·
Registered
521 Posts
spokane wa

i have gold on my wrb, if you were to go tarmac II's i think gold is nice, but for me i would go for silver as its the opposite of what i have now :D

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Damn, those are the wheels I want. Those or the SE28's. Nice and welcome.

·
Registered
376 Posts
hey green tea nice pics, ive been lookin into those rims a little...could you post the pricing and size? also you do any suspension work or are those wheels sittin on stock suspension......MORE PICS PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Yeah, I meant the SE37. I got my numbers screwed up. Thanks for the pics though.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts