IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested in a STI at MSRP in Maryland, please call me at 571-217-3083. This car is new at the dealership and is ready to be delivered to you. I ran into some financial problems and am not able to get it. Please call, do not email me, I will be at work all day and not be able to check my email. Blue/Gold no options on it at MSRP

·
Registered
129 Posts
tboz said:
If anyone is interested in a STI at MSRP in Maryland, please call me at 571-217-3083. This car is new at the dealership and is ready to be delivered to you. I ran into some financial problems and am not able to get it. Please call, do not email me, I will be at work all day and not be able to check my email. Blue/Gold no options on it at MSRP

I am very intrested but would not be able to come up there until after July 4 holdiy. Knowing my luck and the demand I am sure it will be gone. Hit me with a email if you want, I am on waiting list here in NC for exact same car ([email protected])

Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Called you today with money and flight plans in hand. You said you'd call right back (but you didn't ask for my number). :roll: I haven't heard back from you. Is it sold now? If not, email me.

Charlie

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have a blue and gold with no options at a brooklyn dealer ready for delivery. They won't give me back my deposit until I get a buyer. Call me at 917 474 9459 0r 631 851 7882

·
Registered
1 Posts
CEL fix!!

I'm looking to purchase a 2004 STI ,blue- fully optioned, for a reasonable price. New OR used. I'm in Denver. What sites does anyone recommend?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.