IW STi Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple Easy Cheap and Good

Does anyone remember who did this 'Shop? I can't remember... it's been too long. I'd like to see if there is a larger version available.

I posted this over at clubWRX.net, but all everyone over there seems to want to do is say how rice it is. I just wanna know who did it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Texas World Speedway March 6&7

I hate body kits and anything that "looks" fast but that is kewl!

·
Registered
76 Posts
factory boost gauge fs

like the front under spoiler but the wheels suck, look cheap - dont like the stock wing with that setup....actually i only like the front under spoiler...the grill and the loss of the rear doors...

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Billy_Talent said:
...anyone over 24 yrs old would look wierd driving it...
people say that about the sti sti! :) when i got my sti, i had someone say something to the effect of "reliving your 20's eh??" what!? the sti is no mid-life crisis car. oh well.

·
Registered
521 Posts
age isn't a factor, it is how old you think you are :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Comments like "reliving your 20's" is like the comments people make about other people driving a $100k+ sports car, "trying to make up for a small weewee" or something stupid like that. Most of the time the people that say that kind of BS say it to makes themselves feel better becasue, for one reason or another, they can not have a car like that.

·
Registered
174 Posts
The car looks real fine...have no idea on shop...as for how we look... I would unilaterally declared for us old folks that "the difference between me and my STi and a neighbor and his vett is good taste. Need I say who has it ? :lol:

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
A little bit too overdone on the front and rocker panels ... that split grill, me no likey... Silver on gold combo is nice, tho ...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK tho, um... does anyone remember who DID this Photoshop? Or, at least who posted it originally? I heard it was posted on this board first before it got posted everywhere else so I was hoping someone would remember it...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts