IW STi Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check it out...
it's a panasonic dvd player. i also have 6.5" and 5.25" infinity kappas. installed all myself. getting 2 10" alpine type r's and 2 amps with a custom box this weekend. ill post pix later.

Attachments

·
Registered
586 Posts
:eek: Cool! That'll help keep your car from getting broken into. Not to mention it's other appeal, 007. :D

How does the "Subaru" plate move out of the when the DVD screen pops out?
Did you custom make your own hinges?

I'm looking to do the same kinda thing but with the remote display for a V1 radar detector. ;)

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
thats boobies! =)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so what i did was a lil cutting of the *subaru* plate. it basically sits loosely on the frame. what happened was that the dvd player couldnt fit flushed. so i pushed it back a bit and used the plate to hide my deck. now it looks like it has no stereo... unless people knew that the plate was supposed to be on top of the bin.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Will an '03 WRX trunk lid fit the '04 STi?

WOW! JaySTi - that is one of the nicest screen set-ups I've seen. Very, very well done. Lovin' how you kept the Subaru plate....2 thumbs up from me!

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
You can use photoshop for this one

sweet you just changed my stereo ideas and im bringing the pic to my installer to do the same
what state are you in maybe i can pay you to do mine

sman

·
Registered
424 Posts
oh wow dude that is sick!!

i was planning on putting mine where the clock is.... speakin of which.. i thought i saw a picture of someone doing this.. can't find it anywhere though.. anyone seen and saved the pic?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Ecutek Feed-back

sticky, how much?

T

·
0 Posts
(right click) > (save as) print!

Walk over to audio dealer and say "I WANT THAT!".

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
That is awesome how it's hidden! I had someone break into my previous car, that's nice stealthy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts