IW STi Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Welcome. This is a great place to find out any info about the STi there is and probably the first and quickest place you will hear about any official announcements from Subaru. As far as waiting lists go I think it depends on the dealer. The one I talked to basically laughed at me, but took my name and number. I check in every once in a while so they don't forget about me. As far as pre-ordering it will depend on the number of STi's that we get. I have heard anything from 500 to 1700, either way it will be limited. I personally do not want to risk not getting one, so I would pre-order one as soon as I can. This wait sux, but I will feel better once Subaru officially announces that they are bringing it here. For now all I can do is just sit and stare at the STi wallpaper I have on my PCs, watch the little STi movie clips I downloaded over and over again, and get all the foreign car mags that have articles about the STi.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.