IW STi Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got them from hamilton subaru in canada. shipping was around $22. call 905-389-4500 talk to angelo in parts. tell him eric from va told you to call.

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
I wouldn't do it

linearzero said:
my bad, sorry for being retarded
your forgiven :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TRM said:
once someone receives them please post a pic(s) and comments on service from the seller.

tanx!

ahh......that's what i did already(minus the pics) which is why i'm sharing the info.

these are from the subaru dealer in canada not a private seller. angelo was great to deal with and this is the best deal i've seen for these mats.

call the number and talk to angelo, he'll answer all your questions :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Spoke to Angelo at Hamilton Subaru. Shipped out same day. Hung up a bit in the Canadapost system. Finally arrived today after 2 weeks. They look great. How dumb is Subaru not to offer these in the states? Well at least they finally put a damn light in the trunk. This is my fourth Impreza, and it's about time!!!

·
wie geht es ihnen?
2,218 Posts
subie said:
Spoke to Angelo at Hamilton Subaru. Shipped out same day. Hung up a bit in the Canadapost system. Finally arrived today after 2 weeks. They look great. How dumb is Subaru not to offer these in the states? Well at least they finally put a damn light in the trunk. This is my fourth Impreza, and it's about time!!!
can you post some pics of the mats?

do they mate with the stock fastener?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
do a search guys. there are pics all over the internet. everyone who has an sti should know exactly what these mats look like. they're factory subaru of canada sti mats. they are always on ebay selling for way over $78.

·
Registered
85 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts