IW STi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am doing mine this weekend. I am upgrading to a RPS organic disk with a resurfaced stock flywheel. I have found a few links from here, NASIOC and a pdf file from the SPT website. Here is the link: http://spt.subaru.com/microsites/spt/technical_information.sptmain

I am wondering if there is anything that any of you guys have found that you found useful that is not on any of the usual suspects websites. I have a pretty good idea what I am getting into. The only problem with the link above is that the pictures appear to be drawn or something. Otherwise they seem good enough.

thanks
christian

edit: if someone knows the torque specs for the transmission bolts that might be helpful. The SPT pfd file has them, but I dont know if they are applicable to STi's.

· Registered
3,979 Posts
I've done a few clutch swaps... the best advice I can offer is to just be patient and follow the instructions in whatever manual you're using.

Between my friends we can have a clutch swap done on an Impreza in about five hours without a lift. I haven't had the opportunity to change one out on an Impreza yet, but I'm sure I will at some point.

The last one I assisted with was for a Camaro SS. I can't imagine our cars would be any more difficult than that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.