IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a stock silver BBS rim?

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone on this board is located up in the area. I've seen a couple around in town: blue\gold, silver\silver and black\gold. I would just like to get a hold of you guys\gals to check your rides. I would be nice to have a meet once and awhile. Thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey,Hey! What's up?

I bought my black and silver in Auburn.

I live in Garden Valley.

I'm ready when you are!

Mark

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Mark, congratulations on your purchase! How did you like buying from the Auburn dealership? Were they forgiving on the price at all? They have a white\silver in there right now. I'm trying to get my friend from down in Southern California to purchase that one. He's been looking for a white one for quite awhile. He's on a waiting list, but he has to wait for who knows how long. I bought mine in Chico for below MSRP. Do you know of any other owners of STi's around here? We'll have to set something up so a few of us can meet up sometime. -Trevor

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey Trevor!

I first went to Shingle Springs To make my purchase, got the typical a--hole salesman/men. I too was looking for a silver or white example, but had no luck finding one locally.

I just happened to call Auburn during one of my searches. They had both blue and black on the lot, so off I went.

Once I saw the black car I was in love. I had no intention of buying black , but once I saw it was all over! I was fortunate enough to be able to pay cash for my car. It had all the options except the three gauge pod.

I gave them 35 grand and off I went...

I don't know of any other owners in the area, but there are a few in Sac.

Have you made any changes yet?

So far I've added Ground Control coilovers, a Japanese front lip, wheels and winter tires.

God I love this car....

I'm ready for a meet when you are!

See ya,

Mark

·
Registered
542 Posts
Whats up guys??!! Yeah, I am from the Marysville/Sac area. I usually will cruise a 1/2 hr east in the twisties to have some fun. I love going to Grass Valley. Lots of cool roads to check out but yes, I am ready when you guys are for a meet. Anytime, anyplace so its up to you guys to pick out a date.

I bought mine in Chico for below MSRP.
.. I also got my STI from Chico at that same price, back in June/July. They were pretty cool dudes to deal with in comparisons to the hefty mark-ups in Sacramento. Anyways, I look forward to meeting other STi owners. Peace out guys.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys, I go to the Auburn dealership quite a bit. I guess they just sold one to a guy up towards Chico. They just recieved three more STi's. I'm going to leave information at their parts department for STi owners to get ahold of this site and meet up with everyone else. As far as mods go on my STi, I've only done the headlight mod, changed all the lights to red in the interior, and bought the STi floormats. I just bought the car. She still just a baby with 1,500 miles. Do you guys have any ideas where to meet? Let me know. Thanks, Trevor

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in Chico, really like the guys at the local Chico Subaru dealer, but when I was ready to buy one, the cubbard was bare! I had to drive to Green Valley Subaru in Fairfield to pick mine up. They had three, a Silver on Silver, Balck on Silver, and WR Blue on Gold. I was flabbergasted I had a choice, but drove down there to buy the black, hoping to talk them into swapping for the gold wheels. No can do they said, and after seeing them all lined up ( all looked great ) the Outragious Blue just stuck on me. All Three were the same price $29,995.00 and all had the Turbo gauge, and auto-dimming mirror. The dealership was easy to deal with, and I drove down and back with the STi in the same afternoon. Salesman's name was Harry, nice guy.
I now have 800 miles on the odo, and can't wait to get over the 1K mark to start shredding. I have already picked up a set of headers, an up-pipe and down pipe, and will likely throw those on in the next two weeks. Let me know when you guys get together, It would be great to get together and hit Hwy 70, Hwy 32, Thunder Hill Raceway, Tahoe, Lassen, etc, etc. We are blessed with so many amazing drivers roads in our back yard. By the way, I really don't talk this much in person, just excited to find some fellow drivers.

Revdoc
a.k.a. Randy Villalovas - [email protected]

·
Registered
542 Posts
Wuz up Randy V!! How you doing? I use to live in Chico as well. I attended Chico State from 91 till 97. I miss that town...but I still go up there from time to time. I love to party up there when I get the chance. Either way, nice to meet you and look forward to meeting up for an STI meet. Take care.

Alonzo

·
Registered
594 Posts
everybody from nor-cal seems to be either from the sac area or the bay area. anyone from the middle somewhere like oh, san joaquin valley maybe? theres a blue/silver here in stockton and i was told there is now a silver/silver owner here in my town and of course my blue/gold. is there anyone from here stockton?

pretty much all nor cal meets im up for. as long as my schedule allows me to. hope to see you all on the streets sometime.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Hey Earl, how you doing? Back in November, I meet a 19-20 yr old guy from the STockton area, w/ a blue/gold STi. Was that you?? Also, about a week ago, I was in my friends truck going north on hwy 99 a little bit past Stockton towards Lodi, and I saw a blue/gold STi w/ a debaged SUBARU emblems and a nice exhaust. Maybe that was you? Either way, I hope to see you out in the streets or at a meet. Take care. 8)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hey vader, sorry dude but that wasnt me. got my STi at the end of december. and as far as i know, i'm the only blue/gold in town. i do play on hwy 99 a lot! mine's not debadged and i'm still stock. but yeah, i would'nt mind kickin it with all of you STi nuts out there!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Sounds good!!! Stay posted on the board and hopefully we can get a meet going one of these weekends. Peace out Earl.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts