IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mkwrxsti said:
I'm in Cincinnati. JBP/Silver.
Wow. I would LOVE to see your car in person, as I need to decide between White/Silver, Black/Silver.

I'm trading in my '03 Silver WRX for an STi, and I don't want another silver car.

Too bad you're on the way other part of the state :(

If you ever feel like driving to cleveland (or akron/canton), let me know! :wink:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Cincinnati Owners!!! What dealer did you go to?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I am down by Akron (just north in a burb).

Just put in my Omori gauge pack:

with flash on

with flash off

My car is basically stock, except for the TXS turboback exhaust I am running from my traded in 02 WRX Stage 2 car. Stealthback for the winter, TXS original muffler in the summer. I am thinking of selling the original TXS muffler and getting the RLF-Ti or ScoobySport. Anyone running the ScoobySport on their STi?

John

My Old WRX in case you have seen me before:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's awesome! I ordered the Defi BF series, and I'm hoping to put some red bulb covers in them... we'll see tho. I should be getting my STi in december :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
I think I have seen you on LERSOC. I lurk there occasionally. I would like to do one of those thompson runs with you all next year.

John

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ScoreBo said:
I think I have seen you on LERSOC. I lurk there occasionally. I would like to do one of those thompson runs with you all next year.

John
Good! I would go a couple more times this year, but I don't want to beat up on the car that I'm hoping to sell very soon. I'll def. post on LERSOC next time I'm planning on going. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
hmm.. I don't think I've bumped into you yet. i've got a Black/gold. Waaaaaaaaait, do you work at Summa City Hospital? If so, I left a note on your car. Funny thing 'bout that.. there's one STi in the physician's parking lot at every local hospital. Canton's Mercy has a white/silver, Akron General has a blue/gold, Summa City's got a silver/silver. and well, since my school sluts me out i've gotta travel everywhere in mine. Although, I don't get to park in that lot yet. In any case, totally irrelevant if ur not that person. Where'd you get urs?

Don

·
Registered
114 Posts
Not me, I work in Twinsburg. I bought my car from Ellacott-Shaker (now Ganley) back in August. I have only seen one other STi around in the 4 months I have had mine.

John

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sick. I'm ALMOST past the break in period :D

We're hoping to plan a winter meet soon on LERSOC, so be sure to keep checking back for updates. I got mine at Halpert :D What's the deal with Ellacott shaker? Did Ganley take over??? :eek:

I have yet to see another STi on the road. I've heard there's a white/gold around my area but have yet to see him. The funny thing is my cousin sees that same car everywhere!! :oops:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Englewood (Dayton area), OH - WRB/silver

I dont like the stock wheels, so they are my winter wheel, shopping around for a summer wheel now (and a stereo)

·
Registered
114 Posts
RLsChMiDt said:
What's the deal with Ellacott shaker? Did Ganley take over???
From what I understand they bought them out. Just the other day I received a letter from my sales person (who is now working at Clarke Ford) and he said he didn't want to be a part of the Ganley organization and was leaving after selling at Ellacott for 25 years. I am going to ask my brother in law who works at Clarke what the deal is.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The funny thing is Ellacott is still gonna keep their name. Even Mr. Ganley knows that there are a lot of people who do not like his dealerships, so they're almost going to try and fool the customers in believing it is still Ellacott.

But they were definitley bought out.

I almost bought a Blue/Silver from Ellacott, but the salesman was very unprofessional and tried to dick me on my trade-in. Oh well, I am way more happy with my Black/Sliver!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey you have the SAME WHEELS AS ME (silver 02/03 wrx)
Are those Koenig toxxins?

BTW what did u guys pay at halpert/ellicot?
I found one at ganley he wants 30,400 is that good?
Gauge mirror and armrest and alarm

1 - 20 of 50 Posts