IW STi Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
I did a driving event there before I got my STi. I think that is the track SOA used to show the STi off to all of the salespeople.

I liked the overall track layout, and it felt pretty safe with the exception of the kink on the back straightaway. I took that turn at about 115 in my Integra Type R, and I had to conciously force myself to keep it floored through that turn, otherwise the back end would step out.

Jim

·
Registered
124 Posts
I did ITR expo there last april....this is an execellent beginner track. It's a little short, which makes it fairly easy to learn the line. Also there is ample runoff everywhere.
The surface is alright, but it's not a really high quality surface like VIR....sorta just normal pavement...
The kink down the back straight wasn't too scary to me, actually it was a lot of fun.
The pits sorta suck.
The town really sucks, there is not much off track entertainment at all and it's like a 20minute drive to get any beer, or even good gas for that matter.
do you have a link to the event? is it open to whoever, or is it a closed event?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts