IW STi Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been in the area for the past month for a job rotation and haven't seen many Subies. I'm right off Dual highway and was wondering if we could get a group of guys together to head to Mason Dixon in a few weeks. They're open until November and with the colder air, I'd love to break my 12.9. So who is around here?

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AR Fab said:
try to test there with a FWD Honda that ran a 9.40 at 161 .... scarey

But if you goto Mason Dixon in Nov sometime...I will be down for something like that...see what my poopie WRX will do.. :rolleyes:
I've heard the 75-80 mentioned briefly at work but since i'm not from this area i have no idea what it was/is. haha

mason dixon is literally 5 miles away, i lucked out on this job rotation :lol:

Not sure if i'll still be around in November, unfortunately. I was told at least 6 weeks here and i'm working on week 4.

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
75-80 is closed for good.....

·
Registered
326 Posts
I actually live right outside of Hagerstown. I'll be going down to Mason Dixon as soon as my downpipe comes in and i get the car tuned by Phil. Hopefully this will be in the next week or so.

·
Registered
690 Posts
10min from dual highway!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Id go to Mason Dixon for a meet as long as the cars done by then. Hopefully its done sometime this week.....

·
Registered
690 Posts
I might be down with that but cant go sat i have to be at AGILE for my protune at 2:30

1 - 13 of 13 Posts