IW STi Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought an '04 STI and its running a stage 2 cobb tune. Cobb tunes run extremely rich so im going through about a tank every other day on 91 Octane. Id hate to ask but does anyone have a stage 2 that they could send me? Im deploying next month otherwise id go get one but im doing some things to the car when i get back and im going to need another tune for those parts.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I recently bought an '04 STI and its running a stage 2 cobb tune. Cobb tunes run extremely rich so im going through about a tank every other day on 91 Octane. Id hate to ask but does anyone have a stage 2 that they could send me? Im deploying next month otherwise id go get one but im doing some things to the car when i get back and im going to need another tune for those parts.
contact Cobb and make sure it’s the most up to date tune or better yet, get a pro tune.
Typically pending what parts you add tuners will give a discounted rate to adjust a tune for new parts. Granted this will depend on the parts. New turbo, new motor etc will all be full tunes. But adding something small wouldn’t be a full tune for most. Just contact the tuner and ask

1 - 2 of 2 Posts