IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Girls,

Do we have any Aussie`s floating around IWSTI and if so what capital city are you from . Possibly meet up some time when car arrives as it being built first week in April . :) ( Sydney lad ) . Cheers

·
Registered
13,111 Posts
Hey Aussies!! Myself, and I think another member, would like to see if there's a way to ship a few cases of VB to the states since we can't get it here. Anybody game for figuring out how much this is going to cost? IT wouldn't be a case a week, more like a few cases a year. Anyhow, thanks!

·
Registered
13,111 Posts
Clarque said:
VB?

its early for me... acronyms own me

-Ryan
Victoria Bitter. But you're not in Australia so you can't get it.

·
Registered
13,111 Posts
Clarque said:
I know, I just wanted to know what you were talking about. :D

-Ryan
No prob. Victoria Bitter is real Australian Budweiser. Fosters is the sh!t they send to Americans. It's great stuff. It's not even 8AM and I'm talking about beer. Ugh.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
BluSTi said:
No prob. Victoria Bitter is real Australian Budweiser. Fosters is the sh!t they send to Americans. It's great stuff. It's not even 8AM and I'm talking about beer. Ugh.

Yeah I have heard that nobody like fosters over there. I am very interested in this...I would love to try a new beer. I will help you search...

-Ryan

·
Registered
13,111 Posts
Right on. I think eatv8 might want in on this as well. I contacted him a while ago thinking he was in Aus, but he's in Jersey now.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Drinking bundy will add kg's to you over night but guess that doesn't matter in the USA, hahahaha! Just kidding..VB well I could send you some EB (Emu Bitter) from WA but you better check with David Boon (Cricketer advertising piss on TV) to see if he will let VB go for export! Cheers Dave

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have once before sent beer over to the U.S and it arrived smashed (Glass Bottles ). If you any ideas how to send VB to the states safely please let me know, though i do believe it will cost BIG $$$ to ship.Cheers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts