IW STi Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been looking for one for a while. actually i found one but its kinda ugly, one of those tuner things from ebay (yeah im a sucker for models, only 20$) but i want the rally and the normal sti.

i found the company that makes them at ixomodels.com but cant find any dealers with the blue sti in stock. found one 2003 rally edition that is what i want but id just assume get both and save some shipping. anyone found them yet? models number MOC026 (stock sti, blue) and ram103 (rallye monte carlo 2003 t.makinen-k.lindstrom) are what im looking for.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
I got a bunch of AutoArts 1/18. I am waiting for the new STi model to come out ... no available as of yet. The only ones I've seen are the bug-eyed Impreza, right hand drive ..

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Yes, they are AA's... I'll call Flat4 and ask ... the rally GC8's are extremely rare finds ...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
those are 1/18 scale - i was looking at 1/43 because im cheap and dont have much more room on my desk at home.

still cool

·
Registered
454 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
I've got an 1/18th scale ford focus McRae/Grist car that Nicky Grist signed for me at the Rim of the World Rally last year ;)

Mario

·
Registered
87 Posts
SUBARU paint sucks Rant..

I was at FlatFour the day before yesterday and they said the 2004 STi should be out in about 30 days.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts