IW STi Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
in on Thursday

Yes, I am in Oakdale and picked mine (White/Silver) up yesterday! If you don't want to wait until Sept, there are 2 available in Aug where I got mine. White Bear Subaru, talk to Eric Peterson if you are interested and tell him I sent you..

Later,

Enrique

·
Registered
23 Posts
Super mecha Subaru zord!

I'm in Minnesota, Coon Rapids.

I picked up my Black/Silver STi on May 29th. I am getting close to my first oil change.

I was wondering if anyone knew of some places to get good gas? I can only find 92 up here... I don't want to have to drive 20+ miles just to fill'er up.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Dealer demo lament

I am running 93 from the Circle K Exxon off of 694 and Highway 5. No problems with pinging or anything else for that matter!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all,

Noob here. May be looking to purcahse an STi shortly, and was wondering if anybody could recommend the best shop in Mpls/St. Paul? I am looking for the best price obviously...

TIA,

Erik

·
Registered
39 Posts
mejifair said:
Hey all,

Noob here. May be looking to purcahse an STi shortly, and was wondering if anybody could recommend the best shop in Mpls/St. Paul? I am looking for the best price obviously...

TIA,

Erik
That will be Bloomington Subaru. Ask for Scott Putnam. (952) 887-0640
or [email protected] He helped me get my car back in June. The man knows how to speak SUBE.

·
Registered
694 Posts
RaX said:
I'm in Minnesota, but I have an Evo. :wink: :D
I'm sure you've already gotten tired of this, but if you ever want to get together and swap ride-alongs, I'd be interested in going for a spin in an Evo.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts