IW STi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just got my sti and I see quite a few stis around town. Just wondering if its anybody from here?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Im in Yucaipa w/a 06 CGM w/silver BBS STI. I've got (Lovell/Freeman 4 memorial) & (US Flag) stickers on the rear windows. Im ususally on nearby 38,18,138 & 2 Hwys. I'm starting to see more & more STIs lately & I'll keep an eye out. Anything specific on your car? Lately it seems they don't wave or acknowledge WTF.

Later & enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey there. I am in Highland. I always see a blue 06 rolling around here every once in a while. But doubt that was you since you live in redlands. Maybe ive seen ya around i dunno.

I have an 05 Wrx with Buddyclub racing seat, Megan coilovers, and borla exhaust. I chill with alot of Evo guys haha.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah my friend drives an evo too. I lurk on socalevo sometimes. Seems like I see quite a few stis and wrxs around here, we should have an evo/wrx meet somewhere nearby maybe citrus plaza or something.

·
Registered
32 Posts
theres already wednesday night meets at san bernardino in and out at 930, or sometimes its at Citrus plaza the same time... mostly a buncha drifter cars and some hondas..... sometimes its fun, sometimes its lame, alot of times the cops come kick everybody out haha. But yeah, oughta check it out. Ive only met one other subaru guy there, he has a white 05 wrx w/ vf39. Nice guy, too bad i cant remember his name :-(

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ugh I went over to in n out at like 10 tonight just for a burger. Looked like quite a rice fest there lol. I saw one supra, a couple zs and a bunch of hondas. There was a prelude with purple wheels! One guy with a wrx came over and talked to me when I was walking back to my car after getting my burger and he seemed pretty cool though. As I left there were 2 cars pulled over by the police one srt-4 and another I didnt get a chance to identify. Just wasnt my kind of scene hehe.

·
Registered
32 Posts
yeah its not that great a meet like i said... I didnt go last night cause i had to study for an exam.

I know the chick with the prelude w/ purple wheels, shes cool. Theres a Couple of SRT4's and drifter guys i know from back in my highschool days. I might go next week as long as schoolwork permits....

It looks like another local socalevo guy went last night in a white IX. Im active on the Socalevo forums and mainly hang out with them at their meets and events.

Pretty chill meets are with them in ontario In and out on monday nights at around 730... Havent had a real big turnout lately, but its always fun. We did have another STI guy go regularly, but he moved away :-( . Hes still active on the forums though. You oughta come check those meets out, we always end up having a good time.

Check out www.Socalevo.net

1 - 10 of 10 Posts