IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
There are a bunch, but I don't how many of their owners are on this board, :)

M

·
0 Posts
Genya, you going to roll through Greenville on the way back to ATL? If so, maybe I'll see you blurring down 85, :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
I bought it from the same dealer! They asked how I heard about the deal, and they say they will be sending you a referal check after I pick it up, I dont know your name, but mentioned you picked it up on new years. Im hoping the weather calms down tho.

Jason

·
Registered
235 Posts
Edit *Sorry about the Double post earlier*

I think I will be breezing through 85 on the way home ^_^
Havent even really thought about the route home lol. I know Ill be stopping in MD. Then driving the rest the next day.

Also I will give them your name tommorow when I get there and ensure you get that referral!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Genya said:
I bought it from the same dealer! They asked how I heard about the deal, and they say they will be sending you a referal check after I pick it up, I dont know your name, but mentioned you picked it up on new years. Im hoping the weather calms down tho.

Jason

Dang, that would be soooooo sweeeeeeeeeeet. My name is Billy Butel, let me know when you go get it. I appreciate you letting them know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Silver/Silver STi in Marietta. As of now I have Perrin front and rear swaybars(STi spec endlinks on pre-order), and axle-back strait pipe(soon to be replaced with a cat-back, Perrin downpipe, and I just sent my turbo to get ported/polished/ceramic coated. I am currently up at school in Knoxville, TN, but I'll be back for the summer.

Andrew

·
Registered
236 Posts
Are they still available?

I was just down there about 3 weeks ago around Cobb and Smyrna (sp) visiting my wifes aunt and looking for a house. If contracts go through with my job I might be joining you guys. I did not see a single STI wht whole time I was in GA. I hope that is not the case when/if I end up down there.

·
Registered
178 Posts
white and gold here, I think I was one of the first in Atlanta to get one.

·
Registered
236 Posts
STill waiting to find out if I will be moving down there in June. I may hear something in the next week or so. Looking at somewhere around Cobb county. Man there are some big houses down there. We are looking at houses in the low 300's if you will and up here that same sort of house would cost you 6-700,000. I am stoked about going down there just so I can have two garages!

M

·
0 Posts
Re: STi pricing

I had a few internet friends from New York come visit me here in the south. When they saw the house I lived in, they thought I was a millionaire, :D I explained to them how ridiculously cheap it was in this part of the country.

Long story short, 6 months later 3 of them live here now instead of NYC!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I really can not blame them. I am going to look at a house tonight that costs $465k. It is smaller than the ones we looked at down there. We looked at one developement (shits and grins) and the house was $450. Sitting on a lake, 5 bedrooms, 3 car garage. WTF is going on up here. The one I am going to look at tonight is only 4 br with 2 car garage, on a street leading to a covasac. Not even a corner lot! One 2 blocks up from this one just went for $589. So I have my doubts that I will be buying in this neighborhood.

But it all depends on contracts. Part of me wants to come down there but then again, my wife and I really like it here as we have alot of friends and our girls are in a really good private school. Guess I just have to wait and see how things pan out.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts