IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know i cant be the only STi in NYC vacinity? Any others out there?

peace

·
Registered
10 Posts
Problems with Greddy boost controller install...

i just got my silver/silver sti two weeks ago...i live on 33rd and lex..where are you at

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am in astoria by steinway street..i got a sliver/silver too.cept now its silver/gunmetal..cant wait for spring this cold weather pissin me off..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Black Wingless STi?

SickSTi said:
i am in astoria by steinway street..i got a sliver/silver too.cept now its silver/gunmetal..cant wait for spring this cold weather pissin me off..

which wheels did you put on?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
went with rota tarmac II's in gunmetal. cant go wrong 650 shipped. you still running the stockers? i went into the city one night when i first got the car and i knew it was gunna be rough but man between the streets and the tires i couldnt wait to get back over the bridge into queens.

·
Registered
10 Posts
SickSTi said:
went with rota tarmac II's in gunmetal. cant go wrong 650 shipped. you still running the stockers? i went into the city one night when i first got the car and i knew it was gunna be rough but man between the streets and the tires i couldnt wait to get back over the bridge into queens.
yea..i'm still on the bbs, but i put on a set of nokian snows...i am going to buy diff't wheels for the summer tires, something in 18...waiting till that time of year comes to see if there are more of a selection that fit the sti...but i really want the prodrive GC-10...but i'm having trouble justifying $570/rim

·
Registered
56 Posts
North Jersey here... 5min away from the GWB.

·
Registered
163 Posts
sure. I'd be up for this, though I dont really see a big need to segregate ourselves to STi's

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that would be cool..went up to conneticut for 4th of july weekend. saw more subies than i ever did in ny, and alot of peeps seemed to wave and honk..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts