IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've seen 3 more, a blue silver combo, black gold, black silver....HOLLA BACK!

oh yeah i go to UW anyone else on this forum?

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
try posting in regional forums... a few in there i think.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
And since you go to UW and already have your STi, do you think you could give me a ride sometime? I'm still in the last 5% of trying to convince myself that this car is for me.

I'm sure once I have the money that margin will close itself though...

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope mines black gold, and i would never park in montlake unless i have too...usually i drive my brothers civic to school, but sometimes i'll bring up the sti..

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
that's cool.

Someone has a blue/gold sti that I've seen parked in the lot a couple times.

And if you do plan on bringing it some day, post here first, if you have a chance, and let me know so I can walk down and check it out. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey guys, look for a new White one with the Happy Sticker still in the window. I live in the Bellevue area, and the license plate (once I get them) is going to be 'STIRFRD'..."STi Fried."

We should get a group of young STi owners together for a nice relaxing drive in the country some time. Anybody down?

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Somehow I think people are going to be thinking "Stir fried" when they see your liscence plate, lol.

But YES! I want to see/ride in/do anything involving STi's so let me know.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah sounds great....let's see if any evo drivers in seattle want to meet up, so one day we can just all roll together on i-5 and give people a show to remember hehe, photo shoot also would be cool

·
Registered
32 Posts
rsb dia

Yeah, I meant Stir Fried.... It was the title of a magazine article a couple of years ago about the STi, and I thought it was kind of cool.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Silver on Silver in spokane, I am originally from seattle though and make many trips there. Let me know if anyone is interested in the I-5 cruise. Would be well worth the trip.

·
Registered
601 Posts
South hill

·
Registered
601 Posts
It is less than 10 minutes from GU, you keep going to the following exit, thor/freya, and head south a few minutes up the hill, thus, south hill. creative over here, huh!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
hehe...

How are the cops around there? My friends kept telling me they were bad but I was always speeding and never had a problem....

·
Registered
601 Posts
got a ticket the second week I had the car! I got screwed in a school zone. Beware, high school zones are 20 mph from 7am to 3pm! I drove right by the cop at 28 since it was a 30 and he nailed me. I had no idea it was an all day zone. I even asked the cop where the children were at! The cops are horrible out here.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Blue/Gold/Biege STi in Northern Alberta

My cousin got a ticket for doing 26 in a 35 that was also a school zone. That was in his 02 wrx.

I hate school zones.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts