IW STi Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an opportunity to get something smaller from Japan when someone goes; something that can be carried back in a suitcase, but not very big because I will not ask for something to inconvenience the person. What would you requst taht they bring you back?

I am thinking maybe JDM fogs with facia and the auto I/C switch, but I am stumped. Any thoughts?

18" STI Rays would be my number one pic if size were not a limitation.
 

·
So Gangster It Hurts
Joined
·
3,521 Posts
Uh, yeah!!!!!!!!!!! STI wheel App by SSR

I was JUST about to say JDM fogs when I read that as your first choice. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,468 Posts
i personally wouldn't do jdm fogs since there are american suppliers. what i've yet to find are the side markers you find on all the non-north american models. (i personally dig the side markers, but i realize most don't.)
 

·
retired mod
Joined
·
4,012 Posts
i like them also, looking at the side of usdm STi and wrx just looks like something is missing. of course like u said most dont, so of course this is personal opinion :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
I'll take any ARC parts for the STi. Even better if you can fit their FMIC in the suitcase. 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
Pictures

Hahah that is exactly the response from 99% of the people when I mentioned ARC in the U.S. "What is ARC?" The other 1% is my friend.

I checked it over and I don't think it has an english option but -->> www.arcinter.co.jp/menu.html

ARC makes some of the best intercoolers, radiators and titanium parts for Japanese "imports", they are very expensive, makes low quantity of them but the quality is top notch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Nivek-CA said:
18" STI Rays would be my number one pic if size were not a limitation.
Hmmm ... if size wasn't a limitation, why not just import a Skyline then? :lol:

Seriously though, I second the sidemarkers ... I definitely dig that look.

Smitty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,468 Posts
SmittyTi said:
Seriously though, I second the sidemarkers ... I definitely dig that look.
well hell, i'm motivated to find a source. there are at least three of us. lemme do some diggng...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a source but the lights are almost 50 bucks. Anybody know if our cars are prewired?

How hard would it be to drill the fender properly, if that can be done without destorying the paint?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,468 Posts
Nivek-CA said:
I have a source....
hey, i'm gonna start a thread in "exterior" about sidemarkers. let's take this discussion there, if you don't mind. here's the new thread. it would be cool if you could repeat your last post there and give some more details, if you have 'em.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts
Anna Ohura
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top