IW STi Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start the ball rolling. G'day! My name is Bruce and Yanks are our friends. I live in sunny Brisie. Love the Sooobs and have a couple of oldies as toys!!!! :wave:
If there are any other Aussies out there that use IWSTI could you please introduce yourself here.

·
Premium Member
14,726 Posts
EatV8 is a Aussie...he is actually back in Australia now. He can be a bitter Seppo at times :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Strewth!! I feel humbled in the presence of two members who have made over 11000 posts between them.
evilSTi7; when you get here in the "Fall" (we don't have fall 'cause gum tree leaves don't fall until a Koala grunts 'em out its bum), our Spring, you must let me know so I can shout you a XXXX and show you an Aussie Soobie with the steering on the wrong side.
Chris05STi; Pardon my ignorance but is a Seppo a good thing or bad thing and do I want to know one?

Am I a Seppo????:confused:

·
Premium Member
14,726 Posts
:lol: no no, EatV8 called me a Seppo, and a Poof......I guess its the slang for Americans or something.......I just replied calling him Tubbie. Nah your no Seppo. Post some pics of the ride! The girls there must be awesome!!!!

·
The Hoff Fan Club, member #001
9,938 Posts
suparoo said:
Strewth!! I feel humbled in the presence of two members who have made over 11000 posts between them.
evilSTi7; when you get here in the "Fall" (we don't have fall 'cause gum tree leaves don't fall until a Koala grunts 'em out its bum), our Spring, you must let me know so I can shout you a XXXX and show you an Aussie Soobie with the steering on the wrong side.
Chris05STi; Pardon my ignorance but is a Seppo a good thing or bad thing and do I want to know one?

Am I a Seppo????:confused:
haha, yea fall semester up here, but not for you guys. sounds like a plan, i've never been in a subbie with wacky steering :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
haha i love it how you blokes use 'Seppo' for americans... only i laugh cos my old mans name is seppo.. and its finnish... so maybe it has 2 meanings? ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys, another Brissie boy here(Fortitude Valley)! Just registered on this site after browsing for a couple of hours. It looks awesome!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah g'day fellas... :) Crikey, thought there'd be more of us to be honest?

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
Seppo, short for Septic... as in the toilet (septic) humour/entertainment found on shows like Jerry Springer. Has developed into a nickname for Americans from Aussies.

oh, and yeah... I am an Aussie as already mensioned by the other two. Live northside of Brisbane. No STi/Subaru yet... working on it. Plan to buy at same time I build my house.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts