·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
YOU CAN ACT LIKE YOU WON THE AUCTION BECAUSE THEY MIGHT NOT SELL IT TO YOU FOR THAT PRICE IF YOU ARE A WALK UP CUSTOMER.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I'd bet those are 204 HARD miles though man...if you don't want it e-mail EBay and tell them you'd like out of your bid - they may be able to accomodate you.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not bounded by the sale because the auction reserve wasn't met. I am just trying to extend the deal to some one here.

·
Registered
614 Posts
O.K. - gotcha. That doesn't seem like an unreasonable price for that # of miles, but I'd bet most of the members here would tremble at the thought of HOW those 204 miles were put on.....before break-in. Must've been a test driver I'm guessing.

·
Registered
271 Posts
It is a steal, especially if you get a warranty!

Just drive it then drive one with zero miles. Determine whether the thing has been beaten or not. If it has, walk!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Re: What do you guys think about the price?

I'd buy it in a second.....if I didn't already have the same car. Maybe I can get a spare....lol.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Man, what kind of first year depreciation are we talking about if more are sold at these prices.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm thinking they got that car as a trade-in, someone probably got the car decided it wasn't for them and traded it in for a bmw. So no I don't think this car is new and the dealership probably just wants to get rid of it at cost, I mean lets face it what does a bmw dealership want with a subie.

That sounds about rite for a used, albeit a barely used STi.

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
power pass. seat :-? , heated mirrors :eek: , cd player, and fog lights. i don't think he knows what he is talking about when it comes to mirrors and seat. my $.02

ted

·
Registered
82 Posts
if it sounds too good to be true, it is...have you ever seen anyone given away a free STi? it sounds like givin away a ferrarri for free, you won it at the auction but you dont want it...its bs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts