IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Different? Like how? China would be different :D Australia is just a mini version of America (as a broad generalisation).
What's Oregon like? - assuming your details are correct from profile...
I'm in Western Australia....very laid back kinda place, which suits me fine! Great choice of roads, twistys hills to wide open flats to fun ball-bearing gravel :D

Weather is lovely, middle of winter and still can play beach volleyball.
Sure, our capital city is the size of a country town...but I see that as a positive thing!

'pends what you want I guess, but we may have room for one more out this way. :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah oregon is sweet i like it here, but i just want out of hte states. china doesnt speak english lol and im not learning chinese haha.

im liking the sound of the weather i dont mind summer all year long haha. i could deff give up snowboarding for sure. but im deff wondering what the car sence is like around there. lots of ricers, or showcars what ever? street racing a big issue down there things like that.

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
Moving to another country isnt as easy as some think. Trust me. You will have a hard time gaining residence in Aus even if it is where you decided to move to.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Rixxy said:
yeah oregon is sweet i like it here, but i just want out of hte states. china doesnt speak english lol and im not learning chinese haha.

im liking the sound of the weather i dont mind summer all year long haha. i could deff give up snowboarding for sure. but im deff wondering what the car sence is like around there. lots of ricers, or showcars what ever? street racing a big issue down there things like that.

Booo don't give up snowboarding!

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey rixxy!...
move to perth, western australia!.. and bring your 06!! a big gathering here... go to www.perth-wrx.com a nice place to live.. you have to come here as soon as possible!.. places are getting expensive by the day!.. nearly as expensive as higher upmarket sydney!! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts