IW STi Forum banner

Any good meets in Northern VA?

837 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Subaru>all 
#1 ·
I am just getting back to Fredericksburg, VA from Seattle and I've been gone for about 4 years. I am new to the STi community and was wondering if there were any good meets coming up in the area. They don't necessarily have to be STi specific, I'm just looking to get out and meet people with the same interest.

#4 ·
There are a couple meets between f'burg and stafford. then there is a meet every monday night in springfield. it's mostly young folks and is more like a social hour than a car thing.

if you like to drive your car more than talking about nonsense I go up in to the mountains quite often. let me know if you'd like to tag along sometime. not much more time this year before the roads are filthy with salt and cinders.

#5 ·
There are a couple meets between f'burg and stafford. then there is a meet every monday night in springfield. it's mostly young folks and is more like a social hour than a car thing.

if you like to drive your car more than talking about nonsense I go up in to the mountains quite often. let me know if you'd like to tag along sometime. not much more time this year before the roads are filthy with salt and cinders.

Hell ya man we could get together and go through the mountains. I've been up there a couple times already and it's a blast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.