IW STi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at sum catbacks the other day and noticed the Ansa was much cheaper than just about everything. I saw it for around $324 while mostly everything else was double that. I was wondering if my logic here is flawed sumhow. Get the Ansa caback and mix and match a midpipe and downpipe. That should still be cheaper than buying a full TBE all together and then I could run stage 2 map and get protuned. Unless the Ansa sounds like rice, I see no reason for not givin it a shot and making my own turbo back. Any thoughts or suggestions?

·
Registered
503 Posts
i got one too. its pretty loud tho. The good part of it is the weight reduction because the oem muffler weighs A LOT. But I almost wish I went for something a little quieter and higher in quality. I don't really have exhaust rattles that much. But it does squeak sometimes when i take turns. If I could somehow fix that, I would be a lot happier with it. And it hangs really low compared to most other exhausts.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone else notice that squeak as well? The sound is not bad at all from what I can hear on the videos. I just might have to buy this one.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I wonder if it is compatible with a Helix 3" dp or an APS 3" DP?
ANyone?

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts