IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I picked my dream up 30/05/14. I was grinning from cheek to cheek looking at it in person and finally driving this amazing machine. I love everything about this car!

The HK system with Navi sounds better than my 2010 Tsx so I think thats saying something.

Got the Volks! ZE40s

DYNO GRAPH AND NUMBERS:

91: 265awhp 290??awtq (it might be more I forget)
E85: 313awhp 378.9 awtq

MODS got those numbers:
Cobbs 3 port boost control
Aem intake
Turbo blanket
Naneless CBE (he said the axleback was restricting a little)
Invidia catted dp
1000ID
Dc65 fuel pump
IA fuel stumbler kit
Cobb short shifter with front and rear bushings

AWAITING INSTALL:
Dom 1.5 10cm
IA TGV Delete(3mm spacer)
Tomei UELH and UPP

Current Mods

Rallyarmor Mudflaps

Nameless CBE Muffler Deletes

OLM High Beams

OLM 6k Fogs

C For DRL

LED all interior lights

Accessport

AEM Intake

Invidia Catted DP

JDM Rear Fog

JDM DRL LED strip

JDM Grille

SPT Carbon trunk cover

Taillight Overlays Dark

Emblem Overlays

LED rear turn signal

LED Reverse bulb

LED license plate lights

Cobb short Shifter with front/rear bushings

Cobb black and red knob

RCE Yellow springs(For Sale)

BC BR Coilovers

Work CR Ultimates 18x9.5 +38

Volk ZE40 18x10 +35

PSS 265/35/18

ID1000 injectors

Fuel Pump

Cobb EBCS

OEM Underspoiler kit

Cobb Front Plate Delete

Protuned on 91 and E85

Future Plans

Dom 1.5x

4in Burnt tips nameless

IAG Engine build......(Im going to talk to Harvey but Ill be moving to the East Coast again so...)

I'm going to discuss more with Harvey on Wednesday.

UPDATED:

OLD/First got the car

Attachments

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Andrei's Dream

Hit 1000.1 miles this morning when I got to work......Got off work at 0920 and have been spirit driving since then!!! OMG

·
Registered
2,256 Posts

Congrats. spill how u got those gold wheels! ..u should definitely become a pilot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Andrei's Dream

Did you get your limited wheels re coated gold? They look a shade darker than the ones on the launch edition.

See the difference?
Yours are definitely darker in the pic and they have more of a shine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
85 Posts
Re: Re: Andrei's Dream

Did you get your limited wheels re coated gold? They look a shade darker than the ones on the launch edition.
Image Link

Image Link

See the difference?

he most likely didnt. They might look darker because of the filter he's added to the pic. U can see it in the rest of the pic not just the whees ☺

Sent from my SGS5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Image Link

Image Link

See the difference?

I have the base wheels. I just saw that picture and I liked the way it looked on the CWP. I won't pay what everyone is asking for those wheels. I can buy lighter and better rims for the same price. Also Im waiting on this ladies insurance to pay for my car to be repaired. She hit my car and tried to run away and I had to chase here. I only had the car for 3 days so I was fucking pissed!

Now its going to take week for new fender and 30+ days for a new rim!!! FUUUUCCCKKKKK

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Andrei's Dream

I have the base wheels. I just saw that picture and I liked the way it looked on the CWP. I won't pay what everyone is asking for those wheels. I can buy lighter and better rims for the same price. Also Im waiting on this ladies insurance to pay for my car to be repaired. She hit my car and tried to run away and I had to chase here. I only had the car for 3 days so I was fucking pissed!

Now its going to take week for new fender and 30+ days for a new rim!!! FUUUUCCCKKKKK
[URL=http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c261/afarley2123/Mobile%20Uploads/8597BD5B-B5FB-450C-ABA0-1659537D31C1_zpsu2uegd1z.jpg]Image Link
[/URL] [URL=http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c261/afarley2123/Mobile%20Uploads/2711484D-62FE-437E-AAD3-257135241E68_zpsksd51irk.jpg]Image Link
[/URL][URL=http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c261/afarley2123/Mobile%20Uploads/D5D3CE44-CCC5-4671-BC77-714326876DD6_zpsz5vw99hw.jpg]Image Link
[/URL][URL=http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c261/afarley2123/Mobile%20Uploads/2D42404B-C762-4F70-BDBB-7DFC5A42E50A_zpsfznpgqqa.jpg]Image Link
[/URL]
That sucks

·
Registered
1,624 Posts

Man that sucks Andrei, at least you were able to chase her down. What was her excuse for running when you caught up to her? Was she hostile when you did?

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Re: Re: Andrei's Dream

you noticed? many 15 sti's got into accidents already 😐

Sent from my SGS5 using Tapatalk
Already have to replace a windshield. Op front bumper looks like its in the clear. Luckily its only the fender. Who told u 30 days for that wheel? Wtf.

Rev

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Man that sucks Andrei, at least you were able to chase her down. What was her excuse for running when you caught up to her? Was she hostile when you did?
I called 911 and gave them her license then I was told that I was breaking the law by chasing her and the operator said to pull over. Lol
I caught her at a red light and said ma'am are you going to trade insurance since you fucked up me new ride and she said "ITS YOUR FAULT!" I said ma'am you switched three lanes and hit me. I never moved from my lane. Lol fucking people.
The cops found her like 4 hrs later but the officer wouldn't tell me if she was drunk or anything and wouldn't tell me what she said either. So honestly I have no clue what she said or was thinking. I'm still waiting on this fender and so they can fix this paint and fender atleast and then when the rim gets here I'll bring it back for it to be fixed. They have to heck ball bearing and suspension also. Ughhhhhh

1 - 20 of 119 Posts