IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Re: Re: AnarchyMotive - Weighted Shift Knob Group Buy!!!! IWSTI Intro!

Well, the picture is definitely a grey, it is more on the grey side. It is very dark, most asphalt isn't pure black either. That is a single stage color, so it is 1 layer. No base is needed with that. I guess I was hoping that the pictures would be a good graphic representation of the color, I apologize that you don't like it.
Its all good. I went back and checked the picture last night and it definitely looks dark gray. Like I said its all good, my powder guy doesn't charge me an arm and a leg for such a small piece but I love the weight of the knob. Thanks for the reply and great product!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was finally able to open up my new knob. It came to my house while I was away for school so for the past week I've been anxious to open up my new shift knob. When I saw the box on my coffee table, I picked it up and was surprised that it felt lighter than I expected, 2 seconds later once I opened and lifted the shift knob out of the box I was surprised at how much it weighed. Install took maybe no longer than 3 minutes. I took it for a drive and was surprised at how much smoother my shifts were, however, at times I wasn't exactly sure what gear I had just thrown the car into and had to double check.

This is a great upgrade to my stock shift knob, in terms of both weight and height. I love the way it feels when I shift gears, its both smooth, and very fast.

My only gripes about it, was that I noticed 2-3 paint bumps around the bottom of the knob and I can feel it when I hold the shifter. There was also a small scratch on the knob. However, most of these are out of my view, but it's pretty noticeable when you rub your fingers over them. Nevertheless, I am very happy with my new shift knob. I'll have to post pictures later when I get some free time.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Yan how do you like the Matte White? Is there any texture to it? How does it do in cold weather?
It looks really good in the interior, I think I made a good choice going for matte instead of glossy. There is no texture, it's pretty smooth. Cold weather isn't so bad when the car warms up...but it is very cold on the cold days. Can't really leave your hand on it kind of cold. I expected it, so it's okay.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I installed mine the other day and it really helps the stock shifter roll into gear. Almost feels like a big rig shifter or something.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy 10.1

·
Registered
111 Posts
What Yanbags said! Only 2006. Still available? pm me a link or something to buy it.
I plan on covering it in leather, if that doesn't work, I can always use it as is

121 - 134 of 134 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.