IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 134 Posts

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Crappy cell phone of the boxes - I've been working hard to box em up, have a few left to do today, I'll be dropping em off tomorrow at USPS. I had to borrow a truck to get em all there haha.

All your guys will be going out though, you're all good to go! You'll be getting tracking in your email.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Crappy cell phone of the boxes - I've been working hard to box em up, have a few left to do today, I'll be dropping em off tomorrow at USPS. I had to borrow a truck to get em all there haha.

All your guys will be going out though, you're all good to go! You'll be getting tracking in your email.

Image Link
Can't wait! I'm pumped for my new shift knob, and it'll hopefully come by time I get back home since I'm in Socal at the moment. Can't wait to try it out!

·
Registered
648 Posts
No tracking # either. Doesn't PayPal insta-notify us w/ tracking info if you add a tracking number to the sale? I get that you're busy, but this is taking loooooong. Are all the knobs out already or are some still in queue to be shipped?

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
They're all ready to ship. I just need to drop them off.

This is the 3rd group buy to ship (one from September and one from October), so your wait isn't all that bad.

No you'll get it directly from me to whatever email you paid with. I ship via USPS and not through paypal, their site always gives me a hassle.

Don't fret, you guys will have tracking tonight and they'll be at the post office tomorrow!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Man the post office is good at keeping on my toes. I got tracking on the 21st saying it would be picked up on the 22nd. The tracking hasn't been updated though so I can't tell if I'm going to come home to a shift knob, or if the knob hasn't shipped yet. So much suspense!

·
Registered
785 Posts
I believe the post office updates in the middle of the night but I hope these have shipped seeing as the original plan was to ship between the 10th and 14th and its now the 24th...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
517 Posts
I have a shipping label update so that's good. Too bad I won't have the knob for my road trip. Probably be selling it to someone else in a month when the car gets traded off.

81 - 100 of 134 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.