IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are Anarchy Motive!!! A mid-west based outfit makes the heaviest and baddest shift knobs on the market, right here in the good 'ol USA! Quality, Fitment and Affordability come standard on this product. These knobs have rave reviews on other sites, and we look to branch out to IWSTI!

Here are a few links for you guys!
Anarchy Motive Review #1 - Forman Performance
Anarchy Motive Review #2 - xluben (customer)
Anarchy Motive Review #3 - farazio (customer)

What Makes These Knobs So Special?
- Staggering 671 grams (1.47lbs)!!! Weight like this at the end of the shift lever helps engage gears smoother and with more ease!
- Solid American Steel with 1 piece construction (no inserts or set screws)
- Massive 2.15-inch diameter, fits comfortably in most hands (Ideal for those who shift from the top and from the side)
- Built in reverse lockout for the BRZ/FRS models (6spd)
- Available in Gunmetal, White, Black, Blue, Red
- Extra Thick Powder-coated finish helps prevent severely hot or cold conditions​

Payment & Shipping Information

Group Buy Ends: Friday December 20th, 2013
Payment: A PM will be sent to you at the end of the group buy with Payment instructions. A PayPal invoice will be generated for you to pay. All Payments are due by Sunday December 22nd, 2013
Paypal: [email protected]
Credit card: [email protected] with details

Pricing Tiers: MSRP is $105.00 // Current Tier In Red
- Tier 1 (1-5 Units): $90 Shipped*
- Tier 2 (6-10 Units): $86.00 Shipped*
- Tier 3 (11-15 Units): $82.00 Shipped*
- Tier 4 (16-20 Units): $76.00 Shipped*
- Tier 5 (25+ Units): $70.00 Shipped*

*Shipped: Group Buy Price Includes Priority Shipping within the Lower-48 States. Please PM if you need it shipped elsewhere. To give you an idea of how low this price is, I usually charge local guys $75 picked up for a knob! You guys are getting a great deal!

Please allow for 3-4 weeks after group buy completion for delivery of the knob, they will all be powdercoated and shipped at once. This is going to be a new batch I'll be emailing you all tracking numbers. I am always reachable by email - ask almost everyone I am very good at getting back to people. If you have a question do not hesitate to ask me!

Lastly, some people would like custom colors, as in a color we don't usually run. I am open to doing that as well. If there is more than 2 people that want that color I can get it done. HOWEVER, that being said, it may take my powdercoater a few extra days to get the powder in stock, usually 2 days. So the process would usually be delayed about 3-5 days. Just something to be thought about. So if a few of you would like to get in on a custom color I am perfectly ok with that. Unfortunately at this time we don't offer engraving though, that may be something we offer in the future.

Please check out our facebook page www.facebook.com/AnarchyMotive or our website
www.anarchymotive.com

Below are a few pictures! (some are WRX, the wider base ones are STi/BRZ/FRS) Here are the colors we are offering on this group buy!
-Gunmetal (NEW GUNMETAL)(Swatch of the powder, this is the first time I'll be running it. Here is the description from my powder supplier "Dark charcoal with a satin metallic finish.")

-Matte White

-Matte Black

-Cardinal Sin

-Tiger Blue

-Purple Haze (NEW)

-Pearl White (NEW)

-Cosmic Blue (NEW)

-AutoX Cone Orange (NEW)

-Robust Red (NEW)

-Arizona Teal (NEW)

-Asphalt Black (NEW)

-Galaxy Black (NEW)(Swatch of the powder, this is the first time I'll be running it. Here is the description from my powder supplier "Rich black with a silver metallic finish.")

-Lime Juice Green (NEW)(This is a color I am only offering for IWSTI!)

Here's a few random pics of knobs in the sunlight.

Payments are accepted any time during the group buy, if you pay when it's $90 and we hit $70 I will refund the difference. As soon as we hit the If we hit a certain number I will include free stuff as well as your knob.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, you can also email at [email protected]

The batch for this group buy are already in process of machining, as soon as the group buy is over they'll go straight to powder and be shipped USPS Priority Mail 2 Day.

The list will be in the 2nd post!

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
1. kite991 - Pearl White 5spd
2. Gump - Asphalt Black 6spd
3. rhrsube81 - Gunmetal 6spd
4. Yanbags - Matte White 6spd
5. s.sands - Gunmetal 6spd - PAID
6. jbgta007 - Trans Copper 5spd
7. Harlequin Forest - Pearl White 6spd
8. rok - Gunmetal 6spd
9. AlexMoffitt - Peal White 6spd
10. Jay88 - Purple Haze 5spd
11. gdubduc - Gunmetal 6spd
12. msalvas - Asphalt Black 6spd
13. alex15 - Cardinal Sin 6spd
14. maddx0513 - Asphalt Black 6spd
15. superglutton - Matte White 6spd
16. JWRXSTi343 - Purple Haze 6spd

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm interested if I can still order a 5 Speed variant in the pearl white, if so add me to the list?

BTW, is there a chance of getting just a really glossy plain white?

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm interested if I can still order a 5 Speed variant in the pearl white, if so add me to the list?
BTW, is there a chance of getting just a really glossy plain white?
Certainly can get a 5spd variant. The silver flake in the pearl white is pretty light.

Too bad they are sphere's
What kind of design are you looking for? The sphere is large enough to accommodate top shifters and side shifters.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Awesome, I've been looking at getting a new shift knob and I'm glad there's another group buy. This is the perfect present for me for Christmas and Finals week ahahaha

·
Registered
179 Posts
Top notch shift knobs. Ordered mine through Forman performance. Heaviest yet most comfortable I've ever used. Good luck with the GB!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Certainly can get a 5spd variant. The silver flake in the pearl white is pretty light.

What kind of design are you looking for? The sphere is large enough to accommodate top shifters and side shifters.
Your knob has the extension on the bottom to allow the lockout. I would like the lockout to be recessed directly into the sphere. It would lower the knob considerably.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I'd like one in asphalt black. Looks like it has some grit to it for a good grip. Is there any guarantee on the finish or can I just trust it's damn good powder-coating?

That green is bad ass, too bad it wouldn't match anything in the Subaru.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'd like one in asphalt black. Looks like it has some grit to it for a good grip. Is there any guarantee on the finish or can I just trust it's damn good powder-coating?

That green is bad ass, too bad it wouldn't match anything in the Subaru.
I wouldn't worry about any imperfections on the knob when you get it, I've looked at the other posts by anarchy motive and this guy will literally do everything he can to make sure you have a perfect shift knob (big reason why I chose to go with anarchy motive).

·
Banned
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea, I ran the same knob for over 2 years with no scratches or anything.

We use good quality powdercoat and I quality check each knob before they ship. The finish is really good.

I also do offer a discounted recoat service for people that want to change colors or something. So that always is an option.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Good enough, I have faith. I just have read stories about some other shift knob manufacturer who's had some knobs go back because of their coating flaking off.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.