IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever used one of these, or even seen one in use? I saw this mentioned in the manual for my 9813, and it sounds like a neat idea. I've always thought the best speakerphone would work through the stereo anyway.

I have a Nokia 6340i, not the 6310i that this claims to work with. The cradle looks like it would work with a 51xx, 61xx, or 71xx series Nokia phone, but who knows. It doesn't say anything about 98xx series head units, either, but based on my manual, that should work. Etronics.com has them for $249.99, but I don't want to pay that much money unless I'm pretty sure I can use it.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
I have the Alpine CDA-7998 HU and was wondering about the phone stuff it has. Too bad I have a Motorola V70 phone. I wonder if they have one for my phone. It is tough to drive a manual and talk on the phone and the hands free setup my phone came with kind of blows.

·
Registered
29 Posts
unfortunately, the mobile hub link only works with the newer players and multiple phones. that is, the CDA7998 (which i have, as well) only works with one nokia phone (i forget which, don't have it anyway) but the newer models this year are compatible with more nokias. it's a neat system if you have the right components to make it work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts