IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well 2 days after i had my system installed in my car and after using it 2 times, ive decided that its just not for me, not my style. so i have up for sale two Alpine Type R 12's with 1500 peak watss and 500RMS, powered by two Kenwood 1000 watt class D bridgeable mono amps, Rockford Fostgate 1 farad capacitor, Rockford Fostgate 4 gauge 1000watt dual amp power kit, and a sealed box.

total cost for all of this including instalation was $1600. my asking price is $1000. thats a great deal for everything you get. this is a great system but like i said its just not for me so pm me with any questions or picture requests.

Thanks for looking,
Jimmy

·
Registered
115 Posts
So basicly you want 100% of the money back then since install costs are never recoverable? (I'm sure install was at least $300 for amps and subs) I hate to say it, but you should have thought it out a little better...I highly doubt anyone will purchase used equipment for anywhere near what you paid for it new....why not give it a 2nd chance or talk to the shop that installed it and see if they will take it back?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.