IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
how much would you charge me for the headlights with HID stuff!
rims+tires?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ummm okay the damage is concentrated in the front passanger side... that rim is shoved into the passanger door... the headlight is completely crushed... the driver side one i can salvage and the rest of the rims i can salvage... want no want?

·
Registered
236 Posts
hm... I don't really need the headlights themself...
can you save the HID part of it?

for the rims, I think I need all 4, as I got 4 wheels on the car... thanks

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
I don't know if you looked into it already or not but depending on where the car is they might not let you take stuff off it because the junkyard or whatever will more than likely sell the car for parts and won't want things missing. If you still have it I wounldn't mind having the silver plate they put in place of the stereo. I wish I would have got mine after I had my stereo installed but forgot about it, so if you have it I would give you whatever it costs to ship it too me and maye a couple dollars extra for your trouble.

·
Registered
270 Posts
i would like to have the STi symbol from the front grill or the one from the trunk if that possable

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
i would like the engine and gearbox... however i dont think they will let you take that out... so maybe you could let me know asap the wreaking yard that gets it... thanks

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well the insurance i think is going to auction the car... it is very salvagable... the engine is quite intact... suprisingly the radiator and the tranny cooler were not harmed. it was just the whole airbox deal that's killed, fender's a pancake, and the front suspension is goners.

well i talked with them and i didn't take anything... so the only things i have to part out with are:

3 upgraded STI speakers. one was damaged by the tire..

Bushing kit for to stop that "thunk"

Make offers?

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
have you got pics yet? i want to see the mess...

·
Registered
195 Posts
if I were you I would talk them into selling it back to you, they will do this 90% of the time if you ask them to. If so I will buy the whole car off you. where do you live?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Invisigard I'm in seattle. I'm only picturing to get how much the car's worth. If somehow I can get more then possibly. But if its not a substantial amount more then i'd forget it. But I will ask for you if you want. stiperformance i'll give it to you for 25 dollars plus 5 dollars shipping.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MKIVSupra said:
I don't know if you looked into it already or not but depending on where the car is they might not let you take stuff off it because the junkyard or whatever will more than likely sell the car for parts and won't want things missing. If you still have it I wounldn't mind having the silver plate they put in place of the stereo. I wish I would have got mine after I had my stereo installed but forgot about it, so if you have it I would give you whatever it costs to ship it too me and maye a couple dollars extra for your trouble.
Yes I still have this. How do you want me to ship? I'm used to shipping things priority so thats like 5 bucks shipping w/ delievery comformation. if you give me a good estimate on how much normal shipping costs are and a few bucks ontop of that its yours...

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
I am not in a hurry to get it so I would not really need priority but whatever is easier for you. Normal mail should not be more than a couple $$. Also can I pay pal you the money?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: boss dj?

I know you said they are auctioning the car, and i already PMed you about this, but on the off chance you can get it, I REALLY need the HID headlight leveling switch (and any headlight harnesses you can get from in the cabin! I'll pay you a reasonable amount for it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
STI for 2005 2006.....

ummm....
can i get the STi owners manual? :D ill pay u like whatever you want + shipping lol
i just want that damned owners manual...::drool::

·
Registered
6 Posts
i'm also interested in the engine and transmission, and how's the differential system and suspension??
i live in MD so plz let me know the price asap, serious buyer!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
hey man you still sellin rims what color are they i would like to buy just one of them

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.