IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes

I am looking for a good shop to get my alignment and memory steer fixed. Any recommendations?

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
The best place I have used is Tyler's Brake and Alignment or something like that. I have a business card at home I can check later and get you a phone number and address when I get home after work. They are not cheap, expect around $120. The guy does everything by hand and will spend a few hours on the car. I took my Supra there after I had my springs and shocks put on to get some extreme settings that the local chain said they could not do. The guy did a real good job. He would make some changes, take a spin around the block, make a few more changes, take another spin, it took a good 3 hours to do but I could tell the difference before I even left the parkig lot after he was done. The guy specializes in race cars and race carts. Originally I tried to save a few $$ and go to a local tire place, $60 later I was not happy and ended up going to Tyler's anyway, so the money I tried to save made me end up paying twice.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I am interested. I took my WRX to NTB while back, paid $60 and after 3 alignments the steering wheel was steel off center.

This is off topic but how about a picture of your monster Supra.

Thanks,
Greg

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
OK, here's the info...

Tyler's Brake & Alignment Service, Inc.
1975 N. Lake Terrace
Glenview, IL 60025
847-998-0122

I don't have any recent pics of my Supra but you can click on the "WWW" button on the bottom of all my posts and see some pics and a list of everything I have done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts