IW STi Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
After not being able to get together this week, I'm sending out an early notice so that hopefully more of us can come (and for me, not be so tired!) next week.

Next tuesday - 2/17 - Behind the Hoffman movie theatre at 7:30pm.

People coming so far:
Me
Jason F
Brian + 2 friends

Anyone else car to join?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: klunking

Ok, here is the address for those of you coming from out of town:

206 Swamp Fox Rd.
Alexandria, VA 22314
Eisenhower Ave and Telegraph Road in Alexandria

It's fairly easy to get to, but if you have problems, feel free to give me a call.

·
Registered
424 Posts
logo gear

hey sabre, can it be at like.. 6 or 6:30? =] i work at 7 til 10 but its cool if you can't - just take pics!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
kk cool! maybe you can get there by 6:45ish i'll just get to the lot at around 6:40ish to wait for everybody cuz i work 5min. away from there anyway. which lot is the back of the hoffman's?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you enter Hoffman's from Eisenhower, stay right through the parking lot and you'll be on a little bypass around the rear of Hoffman. That's where we'll be. If you want, grab my number from the other post on the meeting and give me a call when you get close :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
hey, me (white/gold) and brian (black/silver) will most likely be there. we get off at 7:15. what time are we actually meeting up?

·
Registered
424 Posts
k , well i think you guys are supposed to meet at 7... but sabre's gonna try to get there early.. i'll be there at around 6:50ish.. i'll clock in at work around 7:30.. so i got a good 40min. to hang around.... btw i'll hit you up on ur cell sabre around 6:40 and see where ur at

·
Registered
58 Posts
clutch

Hey...don't forget...someone get a photo....so far it looks like mostly N.VA folks...are any MD folks showing..?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Most people will probably be showing up between 7 and 7:30. I'm going to try to get there a little early to meet up with choonzAWR since he needs to leave early. Hopefully we'll have some MD people show up, but I havn't seen one post yet :/

So far we have:
Brian (Black/Silver) + some peps :) (Showing off his LCD :)
Me(Blue/Gold) (Showing off the StaticX grounding kit and Cont. Extreme's)
herecomesboost(White/Gold)
JasonF(ForresterXT/Burgandy/Gold)

Anyone else?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Can't show. :( .....it's kinda far :-? and I'm heading for Tahoe this Friday. :D ....got stuff to clean & pack... :eek: ....Have fun and take a pic...

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maybe next time subienut :) Sounds good Zak. C U there :)

BTW, I just got back from Deep creek, so my STi is dirty as hell. I'll try to get it washed... but might be hard since I'm going over early to meet up with choonzAWR :/ lol, going to be an ugly picture!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got all my hockey gear in mine plus three weeks of garage dust on it from my vaccation, so at least I won't be the dirtiest Suby there :>)

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks to all who made it (JasonF(Forrester XT), Zak(zaxrex - Heavily modded WRX), Ian(choonzAWR - New STI) and Ron(4MLA1FN - STI).

Great to finally meet some of you guys since we talk all the time on here. We definitely have to meet more often :) Next time I'd like to do the meet, do a little driving and then maybe catch some dinner. For those that missed it, we had a good run after the meet on some of the streets in and around Springfield/Alexandria. Zak showed me a fun 1/4 mile section with some fun bends in it.

Hope more can make it next time! I'll post pics as soon as I get them :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Rear strut bars, do they really do anything?

nice pics =]]~ next time we meet i hope its not COLD =] and i hope more cars show for next time as well. nice to meet you all by the way!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts