IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
If I get some info for this friday meet you down ? I feel like the subaru club here is like idk , there are so many ... Maybe they just aren't supportive , I'd surley rather be rolling with subarus than nissans etc .

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I now know who you are on the other forum. :tup: I'm down, we tried to get a meet with all '15s but that failed as well with only 2 cars that showed. It was open to all Subarus and not just 2015. Let me know.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I like this site more for information and parts , everything seems easier to sort through . If I find out the details on the meet tomorrow would you be down to go ? I want to get some rubies out there , My friend just got a blue rex 2006 , although the list of mods are expensive he got scamped with the problems it carries and the owner knew , i am trying to get him to post it on the other forum to see if anyone knows anything about the car , well anything else . But he's coming out as well .

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Month bump. This weather is stupid, where the eff is the snow. It's breakup out there.

Cool thing is, everyone's car is brown. :lol:

41 - 60 of 77 Posts