1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That's fine, I'll post some pictures for fun. :D

Wife's FXT:

My current:

Last picture was taken March 5th, snow is melting quick.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe others in Alaska who like Subaru, like RC planes too. Switched my Beaver to wheels, cartwheeled on a hill this morning and totaled the floats. lol.

This picture is a couple days old, snow is melting fast now that we are hitting 50*.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm up in fairbanks! I had a 2004 sti but sold that, and did a complete swap into a 2000 2.5RS. Was the fastest subaru in the state for a while, but now I'm moving back into a 4 door (2007 OBP sti).

I'm also on nasioc ;)

Soooooooo I see you have a really nice looking STI.
Want to trade trunks + helper spring for a clean OBP trunk (with no holes) + helper spring? :cool:

Also have a hood scoop delete if you have a front mount.
I got a thread of both on nasioc I think but only the trunk part on AKIC.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im getting ready to sell. Going to complete the black box treatment and clay bar. Preping for new STI to come in.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That's awesome, my wife got me an xbox and titan fall which I'm insanely happy about. have you been getting tons of stares in that 15' . I saw a blue one at north way the other day .

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've only seen a launch edition on base and a couple white WRX's. We have a '15 meet on the 22nd so the new cars can get together and for those who want to see them up close.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey wassup guys I'm new here also,

From anchorage. I'm awaiting on my subaru 06 sti being ship from NY.
I figured you know learn some stuff before getting on my first sti ever... Always owned integra since then and I decided a subaru will do me better since I move here..so since I'm new any suggestion what I should do when it get here...

Bought of ebay by the way and got it check up before I paid so I'm thinking run it to shop before having fun with to see if anything need touch up what you guys think... Thanks

1 - 20 of 77 Posts