IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about having her airbrushed to give her some personality, any opinions?

·
Registered
541 Posts
As long as it's a professionally done job, I say go for it. You can pretty much spend anything you want on a paint job, but you get what you pay for. Just don't go cheap if you want it to look really good.

Ghost flames, anyone?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
agreed, find a body shop with a HUGE garage next to it.. that garage is the airbrushing cabin, the newer ones can actually pull the vehicle code from your manual/trunk/whever that code is, put it into their computer and the cumputer will automatically mix the EXACT same color as the original manufacturer did.. I did it to my kits on Jetta, they totally blended in, color was exact..

·
Registered
437 Posts
I think he is talking about having a design painted onto his vehicle, probably in a different color. I have thought about having the rally decals airbrushed on, since the actual decals don't last as long as I would like and can peel up.

·
Registered
963 Posts
BHODGES3 said:
I think he is talking about having a design painted onto his vehicle, probably in a different color. I have thought about having the rally decals airbrushed on, since the actual decals don't last as long as I would like and can peel up.
Isn't maryey a SHE rather than a HE?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeh, I'm a she, but that's alright. I just don't if the image I want will work because of the hood scoop.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
crazytrain, what? Ah, no. A female vampire actually. I want her to resemble me and have just WRB covering her private areas with the rest of her skin showing.

DEVIL IN A BLUE DRESS

·
Registered
104 Posts
maryey said:
crazytrain, what? Ah, no. A female vampire actually. I want her to semble me and have just WRB covering her private areas with the rest of her skin showing.
But, I guess I'd need to see a detailed pic to determine if that particular design would flow in a congruent manner... :D :D :D

·
Registered
631 Posts
:eek: Uhhhht ohhhhh.... *shaking his head*

There went the roof!

So I smell a dare comming on??? :p

·
Registered
359 Posts
Maryey is always spicing up the forums.... just what the doctor ordered! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You know in all seriousness you guys still have not given your opinion about wether or not you thought the image would work.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts