IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys....

I dunno about the rest of you, but I'm on the puter quite and bit and I have close to 80 people in my list who are Celica owners and we talk quite often. I'd really like to chat with a few of you sometime just for the hell of it....you know, get some real conversations happening between members. I've met some people on other car forums and we've been friends for a great time longer than we've owned the same cars.

My AIM is CloNeGTS. List out your names....having someone to talk to about the STi.....damn that would be nice!

·
Registered
866 Posts
Click on the My Account link to the side near the top. Then click on the Change you info lnk. If you read through the options you'll see the AIM and YIM boxes. Then click Save Changes at the bottom.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
Thanks.

Yeah, I agree it would be a good idea to keep a good relationship with each other on this board by some external involvement. I am eagerly looking forward coming back to the states. When I do I would love to get together with some of the gang here on the board and do a meet.
Todd

·
Registered
432 Posts
RE: Re: RE: How many gallons does the tank hold?

I beleive mine is there, let me check to make sure it is updated...

·
Registered
983 Posts
RE: Oil Temp or EGT gauge recommendation

lol, this thread is two years old guys. the thread starter no longer posts here. at the first glance i thought clonegts had returned.

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
All my links are at bottom of my name...

AIM: Hi PSi STi
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: STi_man_Australia

ICQ: 15420346 ( I hate ICQ so please if you wish to add me and use one of the above, please do:) )

·
Registered
141 Posts
Re: RE: Going to China/Japan

ive got the best aim..... "Fox Racing" i used to have "mental" but some punk jacked it from me... you gotta be on my List to be able to message me though

1 - 16 of 16 Posts