IW STi Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: Security System Update

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh was my first setance out of my mouth when I knew I was getting an STI today. Picked it up about 5 hours ago :). That has got to be the most amazing car EVER. Handling, performance, etc is all SUPERB. Its blue/silver wheels and I will have pictures asap. Man this is one of the most well manufactured cars I've ever seen in my life. 5 minutes from coming off the lot people were ooogling and tryin to race and stuff. I love this!!!!! Man I cant wait til 1000 miles are gone! Just so you know, Madison Square Subaru in Huntsville, Alabama sells all their STI at RETAIL. NO markups whatsoever and since they aren't crooks I told them I'd advertise for em. Pics coming soon!!

Robert~

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice same...I got Blue/Sliver

sick car...(I hate the gold rims with a passion)

got mine for MSRP in seattle, drove it back home haha and the dealer here dropped there 10k markup after I drove up and bought floormats and told them I got mine for MSRP...they sold theirs to somone the other day...I saw him at Subway forgot to ask what he paid...hopefully MSRP or he got ripped...since they offered it to my friend for MSRP.

I'm at 950 miles now...finally used 6th gear...gone over 4k rpms a couple times but not to much more..so I should be good....people keep trying to race me but I have to hold back...gonna be fun to dust them....and I was a big Cobra fan...but drove the STi and bought it...unreal car..amazing....just today drove into a big parking lot at 70mph..dropped down to 4th then 3rd and yanked the wheel gunned it and made a crazy turn and it just tracked right around no slide...it was cool

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stero/Sony

Thats awsome, I hope to get some pics soon with zaino on it :). Man I can't wait to break 1000 miles, this car feels already like its going to be the ride of my life. If you have any pics post em up! Thanks!

Robert~
============================================
Nice same...I got Blue/Sliver

sick car...(I hate the gold rims with a passion)

got mine for MSRP in seattle, drove it back home haha and the dealer here dropped there 10k markup after I drove up and bought floormats and told them I got mine for MSRP...they sold theirs to somone the other day...I saw him at Subway forgot to ask what he paid...hopefully MSRP or he got ripped...since they offered it to my friend for MSRP.

I'm at 950 miles now...finally used 6th gear...gone over 4k rpms a couple times but not to much more..so I should be good....people keep trying to race me but I have to hold back...gonna be fun to dust them....and I was a big Cobra fan...but drove the STi and bought it...unreal car..amazing....just today drove into a big parking lot at 70mph..dropped down to 4th then 3rd and yanked the wheel gunned it and made a crazy turn and it just tracked right around no slide...it was cool

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here, finally, are some pics (these pics dont do the car justice, not very good lighting) Enjoy :)

Robert~

Also Im shrinking them in PS so this will just be a test photo.

Dang, I didnt do the white pos(set them as indoor rather then outdoor and the way the lighting is it should have been outdoor - or auto) right and some of them came out a little grainy looking, o well i'll grab more tonight as well.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Man all that baby needs is a set of gold wheels! :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Hehe, I was in Huntsville a few weeks back.

I pimped my silver STi all over town, but couldn't find a single WRX or STi owner anywhere, :)

Nice car, looks great, enjoy.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so you're the one with the silver STI, lol i saw yours before I got mine and it inspired me to get one lol. I had a 93.5 MKIV NA supra w/o spoiler. I love my sti, you goin to be back in huntsville anytime soon? Should be some good meets coming up soon.

Robert~

M

·
0 Posts
STi's in KW Area

I go to Huntsville occasionally to visit my parents and sister. Don't have any trips planned in the next few months though.

But of course, if any events come up, let me know, i'm always good for those.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sure thing man, give me some kind of headsup of a timeframe and i will let you know!

Robert~

1 - 17 of 17 Posts