APS Turbo Inlet
Gruppe-S coated headers
TGV deletes
Injectors, pump, etc all supporting mods

Heres the tune from yesterday

·
Registered
205 Posts
wow, those headers and tgv deletes made a huge difference. how does it feel compared to when I rode in your car?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
drumr78 said:
wow, those headers and tgv deletes made a huge difference. how does it feel compared to when I rode in your car?
Don'r forget he's also running Meth.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
drumr78 said:
And the APS Turbo Inlet...the car is a different animal now, the power range is alot broader than before, its unreal. The car did hit 509whp on one run, but it was a little lean for a street setup so we toned it done and ended up with this.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is on 93oct. Target boost is set at 25psi, drops a little at redline, but only 1-3 psi. Better boost control (E-Boost 2) could solve this, but as of right now I am about out of injector.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mllrsti said:
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1183648

Boost peaks near 26psi then tapers to 24/23 towards redline. Here is the thread on nasioc. GREAT looking car man! VERY nice results.

Yea the original tune was hitting 26psi, but the new one hits exactly at 25psi. We had some issues with the flapper arm in the turbo not staying shut, causing hard to control boost.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Damn, that's some low boost for such high numbers, usually FPreds have a hard time making 500+whp and they have ALOT bigger comp. wheel.. Especially on 93+meth, i wonder what you would make with some vp import or c16..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts