1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
never heard of it

·
Registered
134 Posts
it was one of the first mods on my 06sti. sound great and looks great. the only complaint is the rear strap/bracket (that does fit perfectly), looks like an after thought. big nut and bolt hanging on the bottom. if it was rotated on to the top of the bracket. it would have been ok. i custimized it and it and it holds my 475hp just right, good luck!!!!!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
hadn't heard of it till now

·
Registered
286 Posts
LightWerkz said:
martind has/had it. He has had like 17 different exhuast setups now. lol
man does everyone know this guy...i met him at the movies and he hangs out at the dealrship sometimes...man that guy has had EVERYTHING ...twice.

-corey

·
Premium Member
1,408 Posts
vivid racing FTL

booooooo-erns

·
Registered
703 Posts
kts262 said:
Agency Power = teh suck.

All they do is rip off the designs of other companies. Don't buy from them!!
That's not 'all' they do. They rip off their customers as well. Come on guys, do a little digging on AP/VR and you will see you should NEVER give them a dime of your money.

offset

·
Registered
354 Posts
explain to me why everyone hates them? i heard their exhaust clips and that **** sounds bad ass. I was about to buy their catback and mate it to an invidia dp. Please do tell and see if you can sell me on a different exhaust

·
Registered
717 Posts
Well first of all the exhaust is not actually titanium like the name would imply. It is pretty much going to sound the same as any other 3" with n1 style muffler.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dont buy anything from vividracing... That means all agency power stuff. If you are looking for an exhaust like this, get the hks hi-power thats what they ripped off to create their exhaust. They are junk and the customer service is lacking to say the least. Check vendor review forum for the massive sticky on vividracing.com If you want a real man's exhaust get invidia n1 racing :)

·
Registered
717 Posts
Also if you are looking for an n1 style exhaust I am selling my helix cat-back in the for sale section for less than half price what they want for the agency power.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I've seen and heard it. Vividracing.com has a soundclip of it on their website for anyone who wants to check it out. It sounds mean as fuuuuuuuux.

·
Registered
354 Posts
this is crazy because i was planning on buying this exhaust next paycheck and now i hear all of this. Please do explain what is going on with them because the sound is

1 - 20 of 21 Posts