IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious about the age distribution of this forum.

OK the truth is, I just want to find out if I'm the only guy in their late 30's who is willing to have as their daily driver a bright blue bug-eyed car with gold wheels and rear wing.

Oh yeah, I'm 38...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Im 21 going to be 22 in July. No WRX yet, but selling one of my mustangs this summer for some money. I don't know if i can hold out for the STi to come over

·
Registered
208 Posts
28, married, little'un on the way.

Life is happiness on a sunny Saturday afternoon, twisting around open roads, and letting your cares flutter away like so many fallen leaves.

·
Registered
8 Posts
20 will turn 21 in August. Gonna sell my 1967 mustang so i can get an STi. Im an Electrical Engineering student and this car will probably break me, but oh well ill have an STi :lol:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well, my mom already drives an SHO, but it isn't fast enough for her. And my dad has a cherry '72 Volvo 1800E which he's selling to buy either a grey market '78 930 Turbo or a '71 Pantera.

So now you know where I get my automotive obsession from. :)

J.B.

S

·
0 Posts
I will be 40 this year. I didn't really finish my first childhood so I am making up for it now.

I have four children one of which is all grown up at 21 and going to college, and two teenagers 16, 13yrs and one 10 year old that wants to be a Navy Seal. He is real nimble and very good at Kempo Karate.

My older daughter is a model, but she is leaving all that for something healthier, I hope. My 16 year old daughter has a lot of artistic talent, but she is still searching. My 13 year old son is well over 200lb and should be the entire offensive line on someones football team (American version).

My wife has gotten all four of the new cars we have purchased. Now it is my turn. STi here we come!

See you at the races!
ScoobyDo :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
18, 19 this month!!bow down to national military appreciation month fools!!!!

i have an 88' IROC-Z 5spd and a 78' Dodge Lil Red Express truck. getting an o3' WRX in aug-nov of this year. not ever selling the truck b/c of its value and it was a gift from my grandpa. the camaro will become an SCCA racer and the truck will star the restoration process after i get the WRX. only mods i plan are the gold subie wheels from SOA, a scoobysport cat-back and a turboXS unichip, and a remote start/alarm to relace the standard subaru fare. the compustar spread spectrum looks awesome www.compustar.org, and a K&N or STi air filter.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts