IW STi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I had a built block and cobb stage 3 goodies and AOS installed and got a break in map as I'm cruising around my AFR is 14.7ish but my af learning 1 is going to -8 and beyond I have seen it get to -23 meaning its running rich and pulling fuel. I'll receive a P0000 ghost code and a P0300 random misfire. I took the car back to the dealer where it was in stalled and they couldn't find anything wrong with it. When the code happens it goes into limp mode and I can feel like a pull or jolt in the car. my dyno tune is later this month and I'm lost at what it could be, whether the break in map was just off with the timing or its something serious. I hear no off or random noises while driving and at idle am af learning goes back to 0.00 which is weird and makes me think tune issue. I would drive it to the tuner to have them look at it but its 3 hours away and I have to drop it off and go get the next weekend just to go back the following weekend. Has anyone experienced something like this before?

·
Registered
514 Posts
How clean is your air filter? I know when I noticed my AF learning 1 starting to get high negative values I determined that my filter was dirty. I changed the filter and gave my MAF a clean and it went back to close to 0 again. I never threw any codes though.

Are you running a stock intake? Maybe you oiled an aftermarket intake too much and it got the MAF dirty?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Take a log of all your A/F learning. You'll get big swings in short term trim, that's totally normal with big load changes.

I'd be happy to take a peak at your map, jo[email protected]
ill upload one and send it to you tomorrow if not tonight, drove it today and when I went to park it I guess it somehow flooded the car cause she wouldn't start back up till after about 20mins and if she does start after I go into the store and get somethings the start up idle bounces up and down then stalls out seems to be from over fueling but after I start it a time or two it eventually levels out an my afr goes back to 14.7-14.8 so weird. got some new parts coming in and got an updated break in map for it but if you can see anything weird with the log I would greatly appreciate it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.